The Georgia Boot Comfort Core Logger Composite Toe Waterproof Logger Work Boot was designed to offer rugged durability and exceptional comfort.
This safety toe boot also has the new ERGO-FIT safety toe technology, which has been ergonomically designed match the contours of your foot. The new safety toe design eliminates discomfort and adds extra protection to the lateral side of the foot. The composite toe boot meets the ASTM standard for impact and compression, protecting your toes from up to 75 pounds if something falls on your foot.
Georgia Boot included comfort in the name of the product because it's the focus of this logger boot. The men's boot has the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock, while the second layer supports your heel and arch. A third layer of memory foam contours to the shape of your foot for comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 8 Inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- Durable triple-ribbed steel shank
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- Composite toe
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
***Available Online Only***