On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
CAT Men's Edgeworks 2.0 Steel Toe Waterproof Wellington Work Boot- Brown - P90978
Hard work is at the heart of this boot. This traditional style, that continues to outperform, has been updated with more comfort and modern features. The Edgework 2.0 is a steel toe work boot that is built from the ground up and powered by ERGO, a comfort system that is engineered to integrate stability, flexibility, and comfort. This wellington style, pull-on Edgework boot continues to offer the right amount of protection for industrial work sites with a steel toe, waterproof features, and electrical hazard ratings. The strength of the Welt construction delivers a durable, long-wearing boot. A stable, slip-resistant outsole will keep you on your feet if you encounter slick or wet surface hazards. I don’t know if you need that line – protected and safe seem like the same thing to me?
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Goodyear Welt Construction provides maximum durability while offering forefoot flexibility
- Waterproof, Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- ERGO Technology provides biomechanically considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
- Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
- Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
- Steel Shank for added support and stability
- PVC Midsole provides shock absorbance, support and strength in demanding use environments
- T1330 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is abrasion resistant
- Slip Resistant Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
***Available Online Only***