Durango Women's Benefiting Stefanie Spielman Square Toe Western Boot - Dark Brown/Pink - RD3557
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Give Cancer the Boot - Durango® Women's Pink Western Boot
Durango® Will donate a percentage of the proceeds of each pink ribbon boot sale to the Stefanie Spielman Fund for Breast Cancer Research, up to $35,000 annually.
The American Cancer Society reported in 2018 that an estimated 268,600 breast cancer cases were diagnosed and about 41,000 women died from breast cancer. By wearing these Durango® Boots, you can show your support for those who have been affected and create awareness about this disease.
These women's cowboy boots are dark brown and bright pink in full-grain leather. The pink shaft is adorned with embellishments and white stitching; the eye-catching hue reminds others that the color pink just might change the world. Each pull tab features a pink ribbon.
Durango made these pull-on boots comfortable, too. A contoured, removable footbed provides cushioning and ventilation. Additional comfort comes from the Cushion Flex insole and molded EVA midsole. A tempered steel shank gives supports your foot. Go ahead and plan to wear these boots all day!
- Square toe
- Tempered steel shank
- Cushion Flex insole
- Rolled shank area
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Dual-density, translucent rubber graphic outsole
- Soft mesh lining
- Rocky Brands, Inc./Durango will donate $2.00 for each pair sold to the Stefanie Spielman Patient Assistance Fund up to $35,000.
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA midsole
- Contoured, ventilated and removable cushion footbed
- Double row sole stitch
- Distressed full-grain leather foot, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
***Available Online Only***