Danner Men's Gritstone 8" Alloy Toe WP Work Boot - Brown - 14226
- 5 x 14 / Wide / Brown
This Item Ships FREE!
Building off of the foundation of Danner's legendary Quarry work boot, Danner modernized the construction method to reduce weight and improve fit. Danner replaced the steel shank, heavy-duty midsole, and lasting board with a single, integrated Bi-Fit shank system. This new platform provides support and protection underfoot while offering cushioning and stability throughout the heel and flexibility in the forefoot. Built for rough, outdoor work conditions, the Gritstone lives up to the durability standards deserving of the Danner name.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER UPPER - To ensure its quality, Danner put the leather through six different tests before making their selection. Danner's full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- TRIPLE STITCHED - Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch Danner's toughest boots.
- DUAL PURPOSE HARDWARE - Offers speed or hook lacing to meet your personal requirements.
- ALLOY TOE (AT) - Danner's alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION - Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- OIL AND SLIP RESISTANT - Danner's oil-and-slip resistant outsoles have been certified to meet OSHA safety standards.
- BI FIT BOARD - By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of the boots, Danner was able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- VIBRAM® GRITSTONE OUTSOLE - Features oil-and-slip-resistance for superior traction and debris release.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION - Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danner's legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of Danner's stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS - The 610 is Danner's most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
***Available Online Only***