On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
CAT Men's 6" Carbondate Composite Toe Work Boot - Brown - P90913
Make the Carbondate work boot the tool you put on when you leave for the worksite. Not only does it meet safety standards, it is also extremely comfortable. It features Cat Footwear’s EASE engineered comfort, lightweight and durable foam that provides non-stop energy return and keeps you comfortable all-day long. And, the lighter-weight nano toe technology in the composite toe will take on impact and compression without compromising protection. The boot is fully non-metallic which means it’s great for those who have to walk through high security environments with metal detectors. So, go to work with confidence that you are protected, and incredibly comfortable, in the Carbondate Nano Toe work boot.
- ASTM F2413-11 Composite Safety Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions • Cement Construction for added durability
- Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability
- Dual Density EASE Footbed provides additional shock absorption
- Removable PU Sock Liner provides all-day comfort
- EASE Engineered Comfort custom designed foam midsole provides added shock absorption which keep legs and feet feeling fresh
- Nylon Shank for added support and stability
- T1400 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low tractions surfaces
***Available Online Only***