Peet Boot Dryer Original Two Shoe Electric - M97-FSB
The Original PEET Dryer provides safe, silent and energy-efficient operation so that you can leave it plugged in all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It uses convection technology to push slightly warmed air through our specially designed AirChambers and DryPorts to quickly and quietly dry your footwear or gear. The Original PEET Dryer is ideal for drying shoes, boots and athletic and hunting footwear, as well as your outdoor gear. The sturdy base easily plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household current and is available in 240-volt electrical configurations (New Zealand, United Kingdom and Europe). This product is proudly made in the USA. Dry Responsibly with PEET.
The Original 2-Shoe Dryer works silently by gently warming air that rises and dries footwear; No loud fans blowing hot air
Dries most footwear overnight
Drying time depends on material and saturation level; We recommend leaving shoes on the dryer overnight for best results
Simply leave it plugged in 24/7; The Original 2-Shoe Dryer uses less electricity than a low wattage household light bulb and costs just pennies a day
Safe on all materials
Safe to use on leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, microfiber and more
Return and Exchanges
- We strive to provide a hassle-free process via our return portal
- Just enter your email and order number to automatically generate a free return shipping label
- There is no charge for exchanges, and returns are subject to a $7.95 restocking fee
- Returns and exchanges (not due to product defects) must be requested within 60-days and the product must be in resale condition
Shipping Policy for Online Sales
- Shipping Cost - Standard economy shipping is free on all orders greater than $50
- Shipping Speed: Most orders are processed within 1-2 business (Monday- Friday) days. Expedited orders are rush processed and usually ship within 1-2 business days once processed.
- Online Only Styles: Some of our styles are only available directly from our distributor' warehouse
- Lost Packages: Overlook Boots is NOT responsible for lost or stolen packages once shipped. Please verify that your address is correct before submitting orders.
- Route Shipping Insurance: Route is a third party service that we offer that provides insurance for lost/stolen packages. All lost/stolen package claims will be handled through Route and their procedures if Route has been purchased during your checkout.
- P.O. Boxes: Overlook Boots does not ship to P.O. Boxes. We will automatically refund all orders shipping to P.O. Boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- International Shipping: Overlook Boots only ships within the continental United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Order Information and Tracking: All tracking numbers, order numbers, and order updates are sent via email and updated on your account. Please make sure your account information is accurate, including email address.
- Multiple Boxes: Some orders containing multiple pairs of items may come from multiple warehouses or distribution centers, please check your account for individual tracking numbers in
- case this occurs.
- If you have any questions regarding your shipping process, please call our Customer Service line Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST at 717-759-3100.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.