Carhartt Men's Ground Force 6" Comp Toe Work Boot - Brown - CME6354
Some options are running low, order soon! (Click for details.)
- 2 x 14 / Medium / Brown
Carhartt Men's Ground Force 6" Composite Toe Work Boot - Brown - CME6354
On Sale Now! This Item Ships FREE!
Men's lightweight, rugged boots that stand up to long hours on the job.
Light on weight and heavy on durability, these men's work boots keep you comfortable till you clock-out. The leather upper rests on a lightweight cushioned midsole, which includes a shock-absorbing insert made with electrical work in mind. Giving you good grip with every step, the rugged outsole resists oil, chemicals, heat, and abrasion.
- Oil-tanned leather with lace closure
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-11 standards
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel
- Insite® footbed arch support helps reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned based layer
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-11 electrical hazard standards
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association